Mike came into the kitchen and said, "You don't even want to know what I just found in the tub!" I thought it must be a huge spider. I never expected a MOUSE to be in my tub!!
When Mike tried to catch it, it ran to the drain and got stuck! Mike thought he was going to pull off its tail trying to get it out!! I'm just glad there is a man in the house that can accomplish this task because Hailey and I were totally grossed out!
3 comments:
OOOoooOOO How can something be so cute and SO GROSS all at the same time? I'm totally going to have nightmares about that lil' dude in your tub! Way to catch him Mike!
My question is how did it get there? I know JB and I used to put frogs in the bathroom sink. I shudder to think what your mom thought whenever she found those little guys because I don't remember ever setting them free.
I'm very proud that Hailey didn't want to just throw the poor thing in the garbage. I'm glad you found a nice field for it and I'm glad that you have a guy like Mike around to take care of the unpleasant surprises!
Yuck! I never thought I could hate anything worse than spiders until we found mice in our apartment. I'm so impressed that Hailey could carry it in the container. I couldn't even be in the same room when our mice got caught. EEWWW!!!! Luckily we have hubbies to take care of things like this.
And I can't believe Jonathan and Rebecca used to put frogs in the sink. That's too funny! Of course I wouldn't think it was too funny if I found them in my sink. :)
Post a Comment