Thursday, April 23, 2009

Scouts!

It is just a crazy thought to me that Josh is really in scouts!
Last week was the pinewood derby and he won for the most UNIQUE car.
He also received his bobcat patch, pin and his bowling belt loop. Here he is trying to put the pin on me. :)

Working on the car....
Now adding stickers..... and getting ready to have it weighed.

The race is on.... I'm not sure who had more fun, Mike or Joshua?

2 comments:

Penny said...

I know what you mean, I can't believe how old my kids are, when Tanner went in to YM, it about killed me! both my older 2 are out of cub scouts, but Austin will go in next year and we get to do all the Pine Wood derby again.

Nana said...

Oh, and he is THE most handsome cub scout around! I love that little blonde head:) He really does look so grown up and older in his scout uniform. It seems like only a couple years ago that Jared and Jonathan were doing that!! GEEZ.