Monday, April 27, 2009

We want the sun back!

Last week the temperature was 80 degrees and beautiful. Now it's back down to 60 and were missing the sun. Since we did have a couple of days of nice weather I thought it would be fun for us to take Ty to the groomers on our bikes. Once I got everything ready to go and I was already pooped. Hook the bike trailer up to my bike, pump up the tires, grab everyones helmet, get the dog, the leash, my sunglasses, oh ya I need my purse. PHEW is that it.
While we waited for Ty, we rode our bikes over to the Maverik, got a slurpie and then went to the park to play. After all, we were riding our bikes and getting some excercise so it is OK to get full on candy right?

This is a picture of Hailey on a building at Daybreak. She was playing with her friend at the park and got her picture taken and now it's posted on the building. :) It's kind of hard to see. The sun has to be shining right through the building. Her friends sister is in the front and Hailey is in the back. We think that's cool.

Here is the new ROPE park at Daybreak. The kids had a blast. I get a little nervous, because Carter tries to keep up with the big kids and climb to the top. This is why we want the sun back! The kids can't wait to go back. There is a little beach to play on and docks you can sit on and dangle your feet in the water. Makes me miss Bear Lake.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: