We are in the middle of building a storage room
in the basement and when we pulled everything out
Joshua found a hot wheels car wash
that Mike has had for 20 years!!
Yes, that means Mike bought this when he was 20!
I guess your never to old to buy hot wheels.
Oh wait, he is still buying hot wheels! :)
It sure kept the boys busy!
Now all their hot wheels are clean!
I told Carter to get his pajamas on
and when I walked in his room...
this is what I saw!
67 hot wheels all lined up!
2 comments:
Oh that is so cute! I think I need to go on the hunt for Hot Wheels stuff!! They just don't make 'em like they used to.
Well, at least most of the hot wheels stuff is small right? Imagine if he collected bigger toys...oh wait, he does that too. At least everyone gets to enjoy the bigger toys and not just the boys.
Post a Comment