We were hurrying around the house trying to get out of town for memorial weekend when all of the sudden Hailey took a spill on her motor scooter! I took her to IHC where they did x-rays and wrapped her up in a splint until the swelling was gone and they could cast her. We still ended up keeping our weekend plans, and she is one tough little girl! She didn't really complain, not any worse than her dad. That's because she is a girl and girls are tough! Now if it would've been one of the boys (including Mike) there would've been whining all weekend long!! :) Her friends are helping her out at school and I think she is enjoying all the attention. I'm thinking she wants more since she picked the brightest cast color ever! She has to wear this for 3-4 weeks, but it is waterproof! SWEEEEEET!!
perfection vs. personality
4 days ago
4 comments:
OH MAN, HAILEY!!! You've already had TWO broken arms and you're only 10 years old! I am feeling so, so bad for you - but I'm glad that you've been a tough little cookie. I'm proud of you honey! I get to see all of you in another week, and that makes me happy:) I love seeing these pictures - and I love the green cast!
P.S. Notice the time that I'm posting this comment. I couldn't get to sleep because of my dang coughing. It's l:30 a.m. and I've been up dusting the house. Pathetic, huh?
Only Hailey could make a cast look so dang adorable! We are so sorry about your wrist! Hang in there and we will see you soon.
Way to join the club, Hailey. I broke both of my arms by your age too! You are one tough cookie. I wish they had colored casts and waterproof casts when I was little. They came out with colored casts RIGHT AFTER I got my last cast off. At least I think it was after. ;) I absolutely love the color you chose too.
Hailey - I love the cast! That is what color I would get too....bright green. Anyway, sure sounds like you were tough. I'm kind of a wimp about this stuff - and I've never even had a broken bone. I hope it feels better.
Post a Comment