at the swimming pool. They had just been in California
watching Julianne in concert! I wish I could've been there!!
They also went to Disneyland and had an escort take them
around the park and took them right to the front of the line.
How nice would that be? I guess when your famous you
get all the perks!! That is the only way to experience
Disneyland! All the Hough's are coming in August for a
family reunion so we're hoping we will be able to see them again.
This is the newest addition to Sharee's family.
Bronson Randall Wise
8 lbs 11 oz. & 21 inches long
He is 1 month old in this picture.
If you would like to see more pictures go to
Click on gallery and then Bronson.
Then type in Wise
We went for pizza after swimming and rented 3 movies!
The girls stayed up until 1:30am.
It was a good time!!!
1 comment:
Geeeez! What a fun, fun time you guys are having! I'm so glad you got together with the cousins. By the way, I accidentally hit Sharee's cell phone number on my speed dial tonight (thought I was calling a neighbor), and after much confusion for a while, we finally got it straight who I was talking to! It was SO funny. And it was good to get a visit in with Sharee. She told me what a fun time they had - and especially Paris and Hailey's sleepover.
Post a Comment