Hailey had her piano recital on Saturday.... 
This is her playing Mickey Mouse March.
Mike videoed & he doesn't have a very steady hand.:)
I ran out of memory space on my camera, so I
couldn't get Hailey doing her duet with Brooke.
So, she just played along with the CD so you could
at least hear it. This is Row Row Row Your Boat!
Way to go Hailey!!! You did a great job!!
It's not very easy playing with a cast. But you did it!
3 comments:
Hailey!! That is AWESOME!! I am so impressed! The only song that I can play is Mary had a little lamb - weak. And to be able to do that with a cast, amazing! Miss you guys.
I cannot believe you can play that piano so well with a cast on!!! How in the world. . . Well, honey - that was just a great job. Hopefully I'll be able to go down to Utah for your next recital. Way to go Hailey! Your nana misses you sooooo much!!!
Nice Job Hailey! I had to show McKenna your video...she liked your Mickey Mouse song, maybe you can talk her into practicing more!!??? :) She says that practicing is the worst part about piano lessons... well duh! You are doing so well, keep up the good work! You will be so glad you did!
Post a Comment