Tanner and Josh riding the track....
(in the background of the picture)
I wasn't looking forward to going camping again because the weather wasn't looking so good. But it was actually warmer this weekend than Easter weekend. Except it was so crowded. We made it to the guard shack at 9pm and by the time we found a camp site and set up it was 11:30 pm. Yep!! That sounds fun huh. It took so long to find a camp site, but when we woke up the next morning we had set up at a perfect spot for the kids to ride. We didn't know this track was behind us. Josh couldn't wait!! Mike had to fill the gas tank 3 times. He rode all day.
Hailey and McKinna spend a lot of time looking for lizards and finally caught one.
2 comments:
Josh - woo hoo! That looks like so much fun! What a lucky little boy you are. And Hailey - what a cute lizard. I thought those things would freak you out - when did you get so brave??! I love you. Can't wait to see you on Sunday:)
Ang all I have to say is you are awesome! I don't know how you gear up to go on these great adventures...but what memories for the kids. So fun!!!
Post a Comment