The 3rd and 4th graders had an art walk gallery at school. We got to walk around and see all the art projects that Hailey has done. This picture was her favorite to do. Splatter art!!! Who wouldn't love that!!
This is her best friend Maddie!

These are the 4th graders performing with their recorders. The teachers thanked us for letting our kids practice this at home. Hailey enjoyed it so much. She took the recorder everywhere she went....friends houses, in the car, and to the sand dunes. I'm sure she would play it for anybody if they ask her to.
These are the 4th graders performing with their recorders. The teachers thanked us for letting our kids practice this at home. Hailey enjoyed it so much. She took the recorder everywhere she went....friends houses, in the car, and to the sand dunes. I'm sure she would play it for anybody if they ask her to.
2 comments:
I love the painting! And I am so impressed with the recorder performance. Way to go Hailey!
Hailey - way to go with the Recorder! I didn't know you had gotten so good. That's quite a talent. And your art project is super cool! I'm proud of you:)
Post a Comment