Est. 1996
Hailey was given this song to memorize for her piano recital in June.
She must love this song, because it only took her two weeks to memorize it! She really enjoys piano and loves her teacher.
Hailey you are amazing! Keep up the good work for sure. I hope we get to see you guys when we come in May! We miss you.
Sounds great Hailey! How fun that you get to use the pedal now!! Thanks for playing it for me this weekend - you were SO much fun to have around. Papa and I miss you tons.
Hailey, I am so glad to be able to hear you play! You do a great job. I am glad that you like playing the piano. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment
Riverton, UT Current Weather
3 comments:
Hailey you are amazing! Keep up the good work for sure. I hope we get to see you guys when we come in May! We miss you.
Sounds great Hailey! How fun that you get to use the pedal now!! Thanks for playing it for me this weekend - you were SO much fun to have around. Papa and I miss you tons.
Hailey, I am so glad to be able to hear you play! You do a great job. I am glad that you like playing the piano. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment