Thursday, April 24, 2008

BIRTHDAY BASH!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!
Hailey doing heavy heavy hang over!

Hailey and her friend Haylee
had a great time decorating (destroying) the house.

The kids could hardly stand it! They were so excited for Mike to come home and see the house! I called him on his way home to see where he was at and when he said the STOP sign just down the street, the kids starting squeeling!! They were running around the house trying to find a place to hide to jump out and say SURPRISE!! Then when we heard the garage door open, Hailey just couldn't stop laughing!! WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Nana said...

What an AWESOME birthday surprise!! I love the kids' decorations - and how sweet is that video?! I could feel their excitement:) And boy do I love those hugs, too. What a sweet, sweet family!

Jared Heaton said...

Mike,
I am so jealous of your power sprayer. I make Natalie look at them whenever we go to Costco and tell her that we are going to have someday. Anyway, hope you had a good birthday. You look like your still getting around pretty well...for being so OLD