Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Get Together With COUSINS!!!!

Hailey was so excited to hear that Paris was in town for Spring Break. Sharee called Steph and I and we all got together and went swimming at Lehi Legacy Center.


THE GOGGLE GIRLS!!!
PARIS, HAILEY, MCKENNA, AND WILLOW

THIS PICTURE MADE ME LAUGH!! CARTER DID NOT WANT
ANY WATER TO GET IN HIS EYES.

THIS WAS A HUGE ATTRACTION FOR THE KIDS!
THE BUCKET WOULD FILL UP AND THEN DUMP
ALL OVER THE KIDS...AS YOU WILL SEE IN
THE VIDEO BELOW!


JOSH HANGING OUT!
STAR AND CARTER SWINGING!





THERE IS AN EATING AREA AT THE
REC CENTER! WHAT A GREAT IDEA.
PLAYING SO HARD MAKES YOU HUNGRY!!


THE AMAZING BUCKET OF WATER!!

2 comments:

Nana said...

Wow, you guys - that looks like sooooo much fun!! Especially that big, huge bucket of water! Carter and the goggles just cracks me up:) He must have some of his Uncle Jonathan in him. That's so funny!

Jonners said...

That's so funny that mom said that. That's the first thing I said to Daija when I saw that picture, "That totally reminds me of myself"!! Looks like a pretty sweet water park!