For spring break we headed for the sand dunes. We went with Cal & Lori and Greg & Jill. My kids could not have been more excited!
Carter on his 4-wheeler!
It was the first time out camping this year and it was crazy!! I have to load the trailer with everything and I always forget something. This time I grabbed sirloin steaks out of the freezer for dinner, and when Mike went to cook them, one package was sirloin steak and the other was sirloin roast. OOOPS. Guess the kids will have hot dogs.
Mike and Josh spent the week fixing 4-wheelers and getting new batteries and checking the lights on the trailers. Unloading the 4-wheelers from the enclosed trailer and putting them on the utility trailer and tieing them all down. Mike started to complain that he is too old for this and it isn't fun anymore. Wait a minute.... he's been saying that since I've known him. :) 

Leave it to Josh! He get his finger stuck anywhere it will fit. I went shopping with my mom at Kohl's and Josh got his finger stuck in the rack that holds towels. We had to ask a worker for some lotion to rub on his finger and try to slide it out. This time he got his finger stuck in the sand toy.
Hailey and Kaitlyn
Sitting around the campfire roasting smores!
I had to get a picture of the men cooking dinner....my roast!
The campsite!
We drove over to Sand Moutain. That place was crazy! I think this weekend was the busiest I have ever seen. I had to get a picture. There were actually road blocks on the way....
now you know why.
This is a video of Josh riding around with Mason.
1 comment:
Now that looks a little bit too crowded, and like a whole lot a work!! But the kids don't have to worry about any of that so I'm sure it was an absolute riot for them! Glad you guys had fun - I'm starting to itch for those grandkids!! Love you all:)
Post a Comment