How many birthdays does a kid get?
We celebrated Joshua's birthday on his birthday... February 26th. We went to Wingers for dinner with Grandma and Grandpa. But, apparently it is "tradition" to go to Spaghetti factory with Grandma and Grandpa, so Joshua didn't think going to Wingers counted. Even though we sang Happy Birthday to him. So, a week later we went to Spaghetti factory and sang again. :)
Then we went to Idaho for the weekend where he got presents from Nana and Papa.
Well, another week goes by and we were finally able to get together with Aunt Joni's family and the cousins. This time we went to Olive Garden and sang again.
Joshua and Kylie have their birthday on the same day. When I married Mike, Kylie was only 6....now she's 18!!! Seems crazy how fast life goes.
AND ANOTHER BIRTHDAY.....
THE PARTIES ARE OVER.
PHEWWWWWWW!!!!!!
2 comments:
Wow Josh - That's a lot of birthday celebrations! I'm sure glad to you got to come to Idaho for one of those birthdays:) It sure looks like you had lots and lots of fun. It's so neat to be able to look at all of those pictures of you. (you're a cutie pie). Sure wish me and papa lived closer so we could just come by to see you anytime we wanted - and bring you, Hailey and Carter out for ice cream.
I love and miss you tons!!!
Um, can I be adopted into your family? My birthday is in June....
Cute pictures!
Alexa
Post a Comment