Hailey and I went on a girls trip to Arizona with Nana. We had so much fun visiting family. Aunt Jody had a scentsy party for me which was so sweet of her. We got to enjoy homemade cinnamon rolls, freshly picked grapefruit for breakfast, seeing where grandma lives and getting back in touch with cousins. We also spend a day with Jared, Natalie and Lexi.
Hailey has been asking me to get these pictures on the blog. I showed her what to do and she is the one that made the slide show and typed it all in. Way to go Hailey!!


2 comments:
Hi Hailey, this is your mom's cousin April. These are cool pictures! You did a great job putting the album together with the comments. I love to see all your pictures!!!
Wow Hailey! - Good job with the pictures! We sure had a great time in Arizona didn't we? I just wish it could have been a little longer for you:) You are such a sweetheart and I love being with you. Hope you're feeling better today!
Post a Comment