Friday, March 7, 2008

Bear Lake!


OUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME!!!



WE WENT ONE LAST TIME TO BEAR LAKE BEFORE ALL THE SNOW MELTS!


LUCKY KIDS... THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE TO HIKE BACK UP THE HILL.
MIKE JUST PICKS THEM UP WITH THE SNOWMOBILE AND THERE OFF.
JOSHUA AND CARTER ON THE SNOWMOBILE GETTING A RIDE ON THE FROZEN LAKE.

HAILEY AND CARLIE ICE SKATING ON THE LAKE.

WE ENJOYED SNOWMOBILING, SLEDDING AND A WII PARTY!!


2 comments:

Nat Heaton said...

Even though I don't love the snow, I am so jealous. We don't even get to go to Bear Lake in the warm weather this year...Sad!! It looks like you guys had a great time!

Nana said...

Oooohhhh - that looks so cold. And SO fun! Next winter, we'll have to take a weekend and go there too - oh yeah, we need a place to stay!!!:) Time to build that cabin, huh? Looks like you had a great time. I just can't believe that entire lake freezes over like that - amazing!