Friday, March 6, 2009

UPS?

My sister-in-law posted about her UPS guy leaving her package almost on the sidewalk. He couldn't walk over the patch of snow and ice to place it on her doorstep. It was very funny. I vented that my UPS guy leaves my packages under my door mat and it makes me so angry. Isn't it more obvious that there is a package there? Also, the dirt from my mat gets all over my boxes. Well, guess what? I got home from my errands today and this is what I found.......
This ones for you Daija!! :)

4 comments:

Daija said...

Thanks Angie! That is hilarious. I seriously can't stop laughing.

The Parks Family said...

I hope my Dad looks at this! Dan and I were laughing so hard when we saw it. I also liked the one on your sister-in-law's blog! I can't believe they would do that!

The Parks Family said...

I hope my Dad looks at this! Dan and I were laughing so hard when we saw it. I also liked the one on your sister-in-law's blog! I can't believe they would do that!

mamabear said...

It's a toss up which UPS guy wins the bad delivery award.