Friday, March 6, 2009

Soccer....

The anticipation....



The excitement....









Where did it go?



What more can I say? Carter has been talking non stop about playing soccer when he turns 4! Well, he turned 4 and THIS is what I get. We just couldn't believe it. He chases the soccer ball all over the backyard with Josh. But to not even MOVE? And almost getting ran over by both teams? Is this called stage freight? I'll let you know if this weekend goes better.

3 comments:

mamabear said...

I loved this. I have seen my grandchildren do similar things. The sheer magnitude of all those children around them is just too overwhelming. I just want to give him a big squeeze.

Daija said...

That's so funny!!! Jonathan and I were both cracking up. I totally understand, though. I played soccer when I was little and my dad had to bribe me. He told me he would pay me a dollar every time I touched the ball. I think I earned 1 dollar the entire season. :)

Rebecca Larsen said...

Poor little guy! I think it will definitely get better. But in the meantime you could probably send that to America's Funniest Videos and get some cash for it. :)