Saturday, February 14, 2009

CARTERS 4!!!

WOW! I can't believe Carter is 4! I really don't know where the last 4 years have gone!!
We took the family to Classic Skating and celebrated his birthday there.


No WAY!!! A Nintendo DS? I couldn't take all the fighting over the DS's, so Carter got his very own.

Carter has a love for soccer. I kept telling him when he turned 4 you could play on a team. He starts next Saturday and can hardly wait. That should be interesting.
Another party at his school. When it is their bday at school, they are the spotlight for the week. So, we made a poster of all the things Carter loves to do and brought a few of his favorite toys....even the dog came. We then had cupcakes and ice cream. The girl sitting next to him, Brecken, is his "girlfriend"!

A family celebration with the whole gang....means more presents!


We also celebrated grandmas birthday too.


After everyone left, Carter and I put together his lego set that he got from Uncle Cal and Aunt Lori. Joshua had gotten one for Christmas and since he doesn't like to share very well, Carter got his very own.
Nana came for a couple of days and Carter got another present. Can never have enough trucks!
What's this box on the porch? YIPEE!!!! another present. This time from Uncle Jared and Aunt Natalie, Lexi and beans.
Very smart Natalie!!! She sent both the boys the same gift, so there is no fighting!!!
They loved their helicopters and played all day! So much that we had to replace the batteries!

They didn't stop playing......they played while they ate dinner.

Thanks to everyone for a fabulous birthday! Carter is well loved and very spoiled!

No comments: