Geeeez...who's driving that thing?!! I can't believe Joshua can do that - I'd have wrecked it right off the bat! That is way cool. The big boys are all salivating. . .including Papa.
Wow - that is about the coolest thing I've ever seen. I think I should have gone with the Slash - and I would be sneaking out to play with too like Mike. Someday Santa is going to bring me one of those I hope!
5 comments:
That is awesome!!! I don't know if I can let Jonathan watch this...he'll definitely want one. :)
That is so cool, we totally need one!
Geeeez...who's driving that thing?!! I can't believe Joshua can do that - I'd have wrecked it right off the bat! That is way cool. The big boys are all salivating. . .including Papa.
Wow - that is about the coolest thing I've ever seen. I think I should have gone with the Slash - and I would be sneaking out to play with too like Mike. Someday Santa is going to bring me one of those I hope!
Sweeeeeeeet!!!! I am so jealous!! Can't wait 'till I get one of those myself! I look forward to seeing some more awesome videos of the slash!
Post a Comment