Then Christmas....On Christmas Eve we make sure to put out cookies and eggnog for Santa and of course, we cannot forget the reindeers.

Then we get to open a present!! Of course it is tradition to get new "PJ's" then we had hot chocolate and watched "The Forgotten Carols."

On Christmas morning Mike's parents came over for "brunch." When we called to say that we would understand if they couldn't make it because of the snow, they said, "What snow? It's not snowing here." I think it was pretty much just over Riverton.


Santa brought Cater a hummer r/c truck.

Santa brought Joshua a traxxas/slash. I'll post crazy pictures of him driving it soon.

and Santa brought Hailey a Cricut machine. What?? She had no idea what it was, but she has been very busy making cards, bookmarks, invitations and a poster for school. I've also got her decorating my house with it.

and the final project......
No comments:
Post a Comment