Thursday, May 1, 2008

Newest member of the fam....Ty

What? Are you kidding me? A Dog?
No way!! I do not want a dog!
Yep... those are the words from Mike. OOPS.... I went ahead and got the dog anyway. My neighbor's Shihtzu had puppies and the kids and I would go over every week to visit. There was so much begging going on that I couldn't resist. Well, now that we have had Ty for a week I'm starting to wonder what I did. After cleaning up poop and putting on the gloves to clean his bum because he sat on the poop... I know too much detail, but I just got Carter potty trained. I don't want to do this again. The next day I called the groomers to get his "potty" area shaved. Needless to say that I am checking into puppy training!!! I must love my kids alot!!

Carter cries when I put Ty in his cage, so I put Carter in with the dog.

Hailey's friend Maddy got Ty's brother Sam
So, now they meet at the park and let the brothers play!


And then there is Josh that loves to torment the dog.

He definitely takes after his dad!!

6 comments:

Alexa said...

Hey, do they have any puppies left? My little neices had their Shihtzu stolen from their yard, and they have been devastated... They live in Ogden. (I don't know if they are looking for another dog yet, but they might be if they knew there was one available.) Cute puppy though!

April Larsen said...

Angie, that puppy is the most adorable thing ever! I am so glad you gave it a good home. They are good temperament dogs and you'll love it forever! Cleaning up the poop is minor payback for all the love you and the kids are going to get from him. I'm so excited for you! Keep posting cute pics and videos. I love it! I hope you bring him to Idaho the next time I'm there. :)

Nana said...

That puppy is even cuter than Hailey described! I'm really happy for the kids to have a pet -it'll be soooo much fun for them. I hope it doesn't grow too much before we can get down there to see him. Yes, you really must love your kids - just like I loved you when we got Nikki!:)
(Very smart to get a BOY dog).
Really cute pics, too.

Nana said...

Hailey - Papa said to tell you that your puppy is so cute, he's going to get into the cage with him when we come to see you. He also said he might have to nickname him "Brownie". (Your mom will know what he's talking about:) Love you!

Natalie said...

Hailey,
I really like your puppy....Lexi is going to love to play with him! He is very cute - looks almost like the one we saw when you were in Arizona.
We miss you guys.
Jared, Nat and Lexi bug

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest puppy ever! Your kids are so lucky to have such wonderful parents that are willing to have a dog. Parents are great that way.