Thursday, May 22, 2008

Here are some pictures from our trip last weekend to the Sand Dunes!
This is my dare devil Josh jumping.

This is Carter jumping and rolling down the dunes getting sand in everything!

I have learned to dump pockets before doing laundry.

Hailey going for the highest mark on the hill and Josh finding his favorite jump hill.





This is what kept Carter so busy doing while we unloaded and then repacked the 4-wheelers to go to Bear Lake for Memorial Weekend.

If you noticed at the end of the video our tent is gone. (The big tent that is like a carport) We weren't home and I got a phone call from the neighbor saying our tent blew up over the fence and into their yard. It was hooked to the hammock which got lodged in the fence and broke that down also. I can't believe I didn't get pictures of that. It was crazy!! We got the biggest wind story ever. The tent was blocked in with our fifth wheel on one side and the 4-wheeler trailer in front of it, or so we thought. It just amazed us that that happened. The tent is usually tied down to old orange, but because we were doing yard work and using the 4wheeler to haul dirt, it decided to fly. I keep telling Mike to build his shed.

2 comments:

Jonners said...

I love the videos of the dunes!! It looks like so much fun! All the kids seem to be getting so big so fast. That video of Carter is stinkin' cute!

Nat Heaton said...

So I think Carter grew up and I didn't even realize it! He is so big and so brave. Lexi is afraid of EVERYTHING. Today we had a 1/2 hour melt down because a potato bug walked in front of her. I need your kids to wear off on her.