Sports kept us very busy on Saturdays this fall.
We would go from one game right to another.
Soccer has become Joshua's favorite sport.
Things have changed from when he was 5 and wondered
why all the kids kept running back and forth.
We would go from one game right to another.
Soccer has become Joshua's favorite sport.
Things have changed from when he was 5 and wondered
why all the kids kept running back and forth.
I never thought this day would come! I was so excited!! She finally told me I was embarrassing! I did start to become one of THOSE parents. It was just so hard for me to sit still.
I hope she learns to love it like I did.
1 comment:
Wow - I love that action shot of Josh!! He is THE MAN! And I know Hailey will follow in your footsteps Angie - it's in her blood:) Make sure she gets a tough coach like Farnsworth was. That might scare her to death though. I just can't believe your little ones are getting so big. Can't wait to see you all.
Post a Comment