Wednesday, December 16, 2009

HAILEY GOT BRACES!!
THE RUBBER BANDS ARE RED AND GREEN FOR CHRISTMAS... OF COURSE!
THE FIRST FEW DAYS WERE MISERABLE, BUT SHE IS USE TO IT NOW.
SHE IS LOOKING MORE GROWN UP TO ME EVERY DAY!

3 comments:

The Parks Family said...

She is so grown up...Even though I often see her, I still picture her like when she was just a little older than Jaxson!

Jonners said...

Oh Hailey! I feel your pain. But it will all be worth it later on. Just make sure you keep your teeth extra clean while you have those braces on. :) Miss you guys!

Nana said...

How lucky are we to have a dentist (Uncle Jonners) in our family!! Woo Hoo Hailey - the day FINALLY arrived, huh? You are so grown up hon. I'm sorry you have to go through pain to be beautiful. But it's worth it - your mom can attest to that:)