Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HALLOWEEN!

I remember when I was little Halloween was a holiday that only lasted for one day. We now celebrate Halloween by doing the school carnival (which we were there from 3-9! I helped with the musical chair booth and then for 2 hours made balloon animals! If you ever need a balloon sword, I am an expert at that now), class parties (times that by 3), work parties, and a family party. How many times do I have to dress my kids up?

Grandma Stringham has a Halloween party every year so the kids can see what their cousins dress up like and we eat until were stuffed.

The kids love to have root beer over dried ice. They are mesmorized by the smoke!!









Are my kids really big enough to go trick-or-treating with their friends? Hailey thought so, but I tagged along with them..... for 3 HOURS! Yes, let me repeat that.....3 HOURS!!



Josh and his buddies went with another mom. It just seemed very wierd not to have all 3 of my kids with me. They are growing up waaaaay to fast!






Carter actually went with me for 2 out of the 3 hours! I couldn't believe he went that long. He did have to stop and take a drink.





1 comment:

Nat Heaton said...

Oh man it looks like you guys had a great Halloween! Angie your hair is so so long...I love it! Hailey's costume looked darling and as usual Josh and Carter are awesome! I love the picture of Mike carving pumpkins, he looks thrilled :) Miss you guys. See ya soon!