Monday, October 15, 2007

Thank You!!

A big thank you to Jonathan and Daija for setting up a blog for us!! They heard I wanted to do a blog, but didn't know how. One day I got a phone call from Jonathan and he said it was all set up and that I would get an e-mail with my user name and password!! That's awesome !! You guys are great! I'll start taking some pictures so I can post them. This is going to be fun!! Thanks again!!

4 comments:

Jonners said...

We're waiting :)

Alexa said...

Malia and Kayden's ballroom dance teacher's name was Daija.... Malia thinks that is the most beautiful name. Malia loved her. She moved, and now they have Dane... who is a dancing machine! He's really good.

Alexa said...

Oh duh... Their dance teachers name was Daija Heaton... probably related and I didn't even make the connection last year... too funny. Malia misses her a ton.

Justin and Stacey said...

Angie, This is Justin's wife Stacey. I found your blog from Natalie and Jared's. We never get to see you guys, so I am glad that you have set up a blog. Your kids are so adorable!!! I can't get over it! Anyways, just wanted to let you know that we will be checking it to see what you are up to!
Stacey Heaton