I loved that Halloween wasn't too cold to go trick or treating. I thought Carter would just do a few houses, but he went around the whole neighborhood with Hailey and Joshua. There were some houses that scared him, but they also scared Hailey. He did however have to sleep with his candy. We also took the kids to Thanksgiving Point and went to cornbellys. There were corn mazes, cow train rides, a pig race, jumping trampolines, duck races--- It was a few hours of fun for the kids and crazy for Mike.
Shopping at Lucketts Fall Market 2026
1 day ago
2 comments:
Hey ang! I'm glad to see that you have gotten things started. I love the kids costumes - and i really like Carter's cheesy smile! Wish I could see Josh's fangs. Hope everything is going well. Have a great Thanksgiving and I can't wait to see everybody over Christmas.
Love,
Jonathan
cutie pie kids and great costumes! I am excited your going to blog so we can stay updated with your darling family!
-Stephanie
Post a Comment