I can't believe my baby is going to first grade! That means I can shop all by myself! (I've been waiting for this day) No more getting those big "Car" carts at the grocery store that he wants to ride in so bad, but NEVER stays IN it. No more having to try to avoid the cereal aisle because that is also the TOY aisle. I don't have to hear him complaining about shopping because he would rather stay home and play with friends! I can actually listen to the radio in my car instead of the DVD player. My list could go on and on and on..... :)
But, am I going to miss all the hugs I get during the day.

Carters teacher, Ms. Huntington, giving him his award packet.

His BFF, Jack!

Also his friends, Sarah and Benjamin

Carter had a great kindergarten year. He learned so much and is excited for his new adventure. He thinks it's cool that he gets to have lunch at school with his friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment