Sunday, March 27, 2011

Joshua's Birthday!

What in the world was I thinking when I told Josh he could have a sleepover for his birthday!!!
Boys are much crazier than girls!
Danny, Joshua, Justin,
Spencer, Tanner & Connor.





The famous chocolate e-claire cake that I have to make for everybodys birthday! M..M...good!
Josh and Carter LOVE LEGOS!! It keeps them busy and quiet!
An awesome tornado kit from nana and papa.
Thanks Gallacher's for the dart set. Now I have darts EVERYWHERE! But sure thankful there are two guns so the boys can't fight over it. :)
Little Leah wants the soccer ball too!
Can hardly believe it has been 10 years since Josh came into our home! He enjoys legos, wii, his traxxas, scouts, karate and LOVES to play soccer. He has ruined countless pants because of soccer. He is very tender hearted and loves to give BIG HUGS! He leaves messes everywhere he goes, but I love him anyway!

No comments: