These girls partied so hard, that by the end of the night they were getting very silly!!

Even dad getting silly...wearing Hailey's new purse as a hat!

Hailey enjoying her cake...

We had planned to roast hot dogs and s'mores, but since it rained liked cats and dogs, we ended up playing games inside. The girls still had a great time together.


I can't believe Hailey is 12!! Jr. High, Young Womens, cell phone....so many life changing things happening to her right now. Boys, zits, cramps. :) (She's going to love me for saying that)
I remember shopping for clothes for Hailey when she was a baby and thinking it will be forever before she is into those "big" clothes. I'm now shopping the Jr. department. WIERD! It did happen, and actually it happened quite fast!
Happy Birthday! You're turning into quite a beautiful young lady! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment