Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Idaho visit!

We finally had a chance to take a trip to Idaho! The kids were so excited. It's been a year since our last visit. Shame on me! Carter loved helping papa pick radishes from the garden. Here they are cleaning them...

And here's Carter taking a big drink after trying the radishes and deciding that he didn't like them. Papa also taught Carter how to "watch the grass grow." He's still trying to figure out why papa enjoys this so much. :)
Josh had been learning to play the guitar. He was showing Nana and she was showing him some stuff too. After a while he was more interested in playing with Nana's new i-phone.
Enjoying a nice night roasting hot dogs and smore's.
I took the kids to Tautphaus Park so they could drive their remotes around. There were a lot of kids saying, "I know what I want for Christmas. "

Our Idaho trip would not be complete without an adjustment from my dad. Joshua is the only one that is "brave" enough to get it done.
Another night roasting hot dogs with the whole "gang". The kids had a great time meeting & playing with their 2nd cousins.




Hopefully it won't be another year before our next visit. We love you! Thanks for such a great time and spoiling my kids rotten!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Wow Angie - I'm SO impressed that you already got your Idaho trip blogged! I sure felt like we needed just ONE more day with all of you to go have some more fun. I feel so lucky to have the cutest, sweetest, most precious grandkids ever!! Love you all so much:)
P.S. And let's hope it's not another whole year 'til you make it back.