ARGGG! This little pirate went trick-or-treating all night long! I thought he would get tired after going around the block, but he lasted 2 1/2 hours! PHEWWW! I was the one that was pooped! :)Josh and Hailey went with friends and he was wondering which friend he should go with. I had to remind him that he's only 4.
Josh and his buddies, Justin and Brayden. Afterwards, they went to Justins house, which was totally decked out for Halloween with a coffin and graves, and they would jump out and scare people. Josh thought that was the coolest thing ever!Hailey and Janae just doing their thing! PEACE OUT! They decided that next year they want to be roller derby girls so they can go faster from house to house. :)
This is the part Mike and I love! Dumping out the candy! Then we can grab some of our favorite treats!:) Now we are all on a sugar high!

4 comments:
All of your pictures are darling! What a fun Halloween!! Wish we could have been there in person to see everyone! I especially love that that Carter is 4 going on 14....love that kid!!
Miss you all and can't wait to see you next month!
What a fun Halloween post Ang! Still can't get over the grossness of Josh's costume!! He's all boy for sure! Carter was a cool pirate, and Hailey a beautiful Fairy:) How I love those kids. When you get some of those pumpkin seeds, please share with us:)
They all look fabulous! Josh's costume looks like it would have been perfect for the coffin. And I vote against the roller derby outfit for Hailey, she's had too many broken bones and roller skates was how I broke both of my arms! ;) I loved Carter's pirate costume too. Absolutely fantastic!
Your right Becca! Roller skates would not be good for Hailey! I can't believe you remembered that. Too funny!
Post a Comment