Hailey is in 6th grade and Joshua is in 3rd. That just seems crazy! When we went to meet the teachers this was the conversation I had with Mike.
Angie: "where are the 6th grade teachers at?"
Mike: "you mean 5th grade?"
Angie: "No honey, she is in 6th grade this year.
Mike: "WHAT!!!! You mean it's Jr. High next year?"
Angie: "for real?"
Oh, did I mention the best part... It's uniforms!! Now we don't have to spend F O R E V E R trying to figure out what to wear. It's only white, tan, or blue. :) LOVE IT!!
They are loving their teachers and Joshua's teacher has got him interested in learning the guitar.
Now that school has started, maybe I can do some catching up on my blog. I've got a lot of summer pictures to post.... stay tuned.....
Angie: "where are the 6th grade teachers at?"
Mike: "you mean 5th grade?"
Angie: "No honey, she is in 6th grade this year.
Mike: "WHAT!!!! You mean it's Jr. High next year?"
Angie: "for real?"
Time really does go by way toooooo fast!
Oh, did I mention the best part... It's uniforms!! Now we don't have to spend F O R E V E R trying to figure out what to wear. It's only white, tan, or blue. :) LOVE IT!!
Now that school has started, maybe I can do some catching up on my blog. I've got a lot of summer pictures to post.... stay tuned.....
1 comment:
Oh, they are so cute in their "uniforms". Not to mention how SMART they both look in their glasses! I'm with you Ang - so happy that they got into that great school and that they're enjoying it so much. Hope it lasts the whole year!:)
Post a Comment