Sunday, September 27, 2009

The new look? I like it Jared!

I just couldn't resist.:)
I've blogged my brains out this morning and wanted to end with a laugh! I couldn't sleep and have been up since 3. I've filled a whole page of new posts, so go to older post where there will be new posts.
Good Night.... I mean Good Morning.... What day is it?

4 comments:

Penny said...

Wow, you have been busy!
Looks like you have had a fun summer!
Ok, we need to get together! we seem to always miss each other when we go to IF!
This is what I need to do also, I am so behind, but I still want to post everything so I can get a book done and still have all the memories!

Britney said...

Angie,
Wow...love all the new pictures! It was great seeing your family and your house. Sorry to stop by without warning, but that was just too funny! Thanks for a fun visit!
Britney

Nana said...

Sorry you couldn't sleep Angie! (Good time to do some posting though:) Wow - you have really had a whirlwind of a summer. . .and it's not over yet, huh? Loved all the posts. It does seem a little weird to think that now it's all of the cousins' cousins who are playing together - it's so cute. Have fun at the sand dunes this weekend! Does it EVER slow down for you? I'm exhausted thinking about it. Love You!
(Oh - that picture of a Jared is HILARIOUS!)

Nat Heaton said...

I like it ang - I think I'm going to get myself some real nice coke bottle glasses like that :)
Jared