Sunday, May 31, 2009

Is this called singing?

Whenever Hailey practices piano it ends up a duet with the dog.

If we close the doors to the front room, Ty scratches to go in so he can sing.

It's very entertaining and keeps us laughing.

4 comments:

Nat Heaton said...

Okay that is hilarious! You guys are one talented fam...including the dog. Way to go Hailey and Ty! You are quite a duo!

Nana said...

That just cracks me up! I'm glad to see he's still doing it - he even hits the high notes:) And Hailey - you sound so good on the piano. How's the Taylor Swift music coming??!!:) I'm sure missin' my grandkids.

Robyn said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! That is so funny. He obviously likes singing along. And Hailey- that's pretty darn good.
That totally made me laugh. I love it.

Penny said...

That is so dang funny!!
Way to go Hailey!