You just never know what kids are going to like. He wanted to take a bath when we got home, but I told him it was to late and he could take a bath in the morning. That was ok as long as he could SLEEP with his fish soap. The next morning bright and early at 7:30 he wanted to take a bath. He stayed in the tub for almost an hour and came out like a prune. :) He wanted to stay in until his fish came out of the soap.
Sunday as we were walking out of church, he asked again if he could take a bath when he got home. I got a chuckle and a laugh from a lady as we were walking out.
So, again on Monday, another bath! He thought maybe his fish would come out this time, but not yet.
If you ever have trouble getting your kids to bathe, buy a bar of fish soap!! :)
1 comment:
That is the cutest thing ever!! I'm sure Carter is the cleanest kid in preschool:) What a doll!
Post a Comment