Look how cute Daija's belly is!! Her mom gave her a baby shower where she got stocked up on all the baby necessities!! My mom, Hailey, Becca and I all went. The next time we see them, they will be parents! The due date is October 12th and IT'S A BOY! We're all very excited.
Who's belly is bigger?
I just can't believe it!
HAILEY IS 10!
I took her and a couple of her friends to the salon
and got their toes painted. How grown up is that?
Thanks to everyone who sent her cards and gifts!
This is our cousin party!
This is something we look forward
to every year! Mikes cousin, Bart, and his wife Sue, are
wonderful host. They have the perfect set-up with a
basketball court, sand volleyball, swimming pool and an awesome game room.
Volleyball is the game of choice!
The Stringhams vs. The Romneys
A few years ago the Romneys bought a trophy, and which ever
team wins, gets to take the trophy home until the next years re-match.
I had the trophy this past year, but wasn't able to keep it
with the Stringhams. Yep, that's right....the Romneys won!
How could that happen? We still can't believe it.
This picture is the cheerleaders and the score keepers!
The Romneys had shirts made that said...
KICK BARTS VOLLEYBALLS
(since he is the trash talker)
So, last year Sue came up with the Stringham shirts.....
STRINGHAM UP BY THEIR VOLLEYBALLS!
...which didn't come true this year. :(
After volleyball and some delicious food, it's time for the game...
"CRAP" ON YOUR COUSIN.
More trash talking, candy, and lots of laughter!
Thanks for the fun time!
The first day of school.
Joshua.....2nd grade!
The saying on his shirt says it all....
YOUR WASTING MY ENERGY.
That's pretty much how he feels about school!
I think I have a future volleyball player on my hands!
I've been practicing with Hailey and she's interested
in a volleyball camp. That makes mom happy! :)
Josh found this airplane in Grandmas closet.
We took it down to the beach and to the park.
Josh played with it all day.
While we were at Bear Lake, we decided to take the
kids to the Minnetonka Caves. It's only 40 degrees, and the
kids thought it was very cool.
When I got home and looked at the pictures I took, they were mostly all of Carter! It was his first time at Lagoon, and loved every minute of it.
This is the first year I have done a garden and it is out of control!!!
I can't even find some of things I've planted.
The kids love to go out when we get back from Bear Lake
and we are always so amazed how much it has grown.
This picture is from last month, now my garden is growing over my pathway!!
My sister-in-law told me that zucchini's aren't suppose to get
this big. I'm suppose to harvest them sooner.
What? I thought I had the biggest zucchinis ever!
Then she tells me that when my cucumbers go white,
that means I didn't harvest them soon enough either!
What? Apparently I need a lesson in gardening!
Thanks Daija!!! :) love ya anyway!
Ty graduated from doggie school!
I know that sounds kind of funny huh?
But, he is potty trained and can sit stay and down stay.
Now we are working on shaking. The kids have grown very attached to him.
It was good for the kids to learn how to train a dog and things you shouldn't do to him.
The dog trainer...Amber!
That's it in a nutshell!
1 comment:
Whooooa. . . what a great way of catching up Angie! Way to go!!!! I love all the pictures. I know we say this all the time - but I can't believe how fast the kids are growing up! And yep - that means we are growing older fast, too. Darn. What an adorable family - I'm so proud of all of you! Love you, Mom
Post a Comment