Thursday, July 24, 2008

BEAR LAKE WITH MOM AND DAD!!

I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT WHEN MOM TOLD ME DAD TOOK 2 DAYS OFF OF WORK TO GO TO BEAR LAKE. COME TO FIND OUT IDONNA, DADS SECRETARY, WAS GOING ON VACATION AND THAT MEANT MOM HAD TO WORK THE FRONT DEST. SO, INSTEAD OF DOING THAT SHE TOLD HIM HE WAS GOING TO TAKE THOSE DAYS OFF TOO. WE KNOW WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN THE FAMILY!!
WE HAD SO MUCH FUN! WE SHOWED THEM HOW TO PLAY REAL HARD.
MOMS FAVORITE THING TO DO NOW IS GO FOR A TUBE RIDE! SHE SAID IT IS BETTER THAN ANY RIDE AT LAGOON. AT FIRST MIKE GAVE HER A NICE LITTLE RIDE AND THEN SAID, "DON, CAN I THROW HER OUTSIDE THE WAKE?" "SURE" WAS DADS REPLY....

AND THE REST IS HISTORY!


DAD TRIED TO FIT INTO JOSHUA'S LIFE JACKET!

ANOTHER FUN WEEKEND HAD BY ALL!

2 comments:

Jared Heaton said...

Ooooohhhh, that was SO much fun!!!
We had such a great time - thanks for the Bear Lake weekend and all the fun memories. Love you guys!
(This is Nana - commenting from Jared's computer:)

Nat Heaton said...

Oh I could not be more jealous right now! It looks like everyone had a great time! I miss the lake so much. Oh well, I guess baby beans will keep us entertained since we can't be on the water.